LOOKING FOR EIGHT STRAIGHT, BEARS HOST PHILLY SATURDAY
11/29/2008 - The BEARS look to extend the club's winning streak to eight consecutive games Saturday as the Philadelphia Phantoms come to GIANT Center. Face-off is 7:00 p.m. HERSHEY rallied from two different one-goal deficits Friday to defeat the Albany River Rats 3-2 in overtime at Times Union Center. Alexandre Giroux and Kyle Wilson each scored in regulation to pull the Chocolate and White even before Francois Bouchard scored the game-winning goal in sudden death overtime. The BEARS have not lost since dropping a regulation decision at Bridgeport on November 9. Philadelphia on Friday improved to 12-10-0-0 with a 4-1 win over the Springfield Falcons at the Wachovia Spectrum. The Phantoms begin play Saturday nine points behind the first place BEARS in the East Division race. Saturday night in the East Division features Albany at home hosting the Syracuse Crunch, and the Hamilton Bulldogs in Binghamton to take on the Senators. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and Norfolk hook up Saturday in the second of a two-game series in Hampton Roads. HERSHEY'S closest pursuer, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers, are in Worcester to face the Sharks at the DCU Center. Ticket information for Saturday's game is available at the GIANT Center box office, or by calling (717) 534-3911. Saturday's game can be heard via the BEARS Radio Network (100.1 FM, 1490 AM, Sportsjuice.com, AHLLive.com) beginning with the pregame show at 6:40 p.m. John Walton has the call of the action.
- Bears Beat Senators 3-1, Win 10th Straight at Home
- Game Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #22
- Jonas Siegenthaler Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Carey Named CCM/AHL Player of Week
- Bears Stun Sound Tigers with 3-1 Win
- Game Preview: Hershey at Bridgeport, 3 p.m.
- Carey's Four Goals Give Bears 6-4 Win
- Game Preview: Hartford at Hershey, 7 p.m.
- Djoos Leads Bears to 4-3 OT Win Over Wolf Pack