BEARS KICK OFF BUSY WEEK WEDNESDAY AT HOME
11/26/2008 - The BEARS look for a season best six wins in a row Wednesday as the Binghamton Senators come into town for the traditional night before Thanksgiving home game. Face-off Wednesday is at 7:00 p.m. HERSHEY made it five straight wins this past Saturday with a convincing 4-1 win over the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. With the top two teams in the East Division going head-to-head, the BEARS fired 39 shots on goal and allowed only 18. The game was tied going into the third period, before the Chocolate and White scored three times in the final 20 minutes to win going away. The BEARS begin play Wednesday with the second best point total in the AHL, one point behind the Tigers for first place in the East. Binghamton comes to town Wednesday for the first time since dropping a 9-0 decision to HERSHEY back on November 16. The Senators currently reside in third place in the East Division race, tied with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton with 21 points. Wednesday begins a busy week for HERSHEY, as the team begins a stretch of four games in five nights. Elsewhere around the East Division Wednesday, the Philadelphia Phantoms travel to Wilkes-Barre Township to face the Penguins at 7:05 p.m. The only other game on the docket featuring an East Division club has Springfield in Norfolk to face the Admirals at 7:15 p.m. Bridgeport and Albany both have the night off. Tickets are still available for Wednesday's game at the GIANT Center box office, or by calling (717) 534-3911. The game can also be heard via the BEARS Radio Network (100.1 FM, 1490 AM, Sportsjuice.com, AHLLive.com) beginning with the pregame show at 6:40 p.m. John Walton has the call of the action.
- NewBears Partner with MeiGray for Outdoor Classic Auction
- NewBoyd Re-Assigned to Bears
- Capitals Recall Copley, Carlson Re-Assigned to Bears
- Weekly Release #24: Home-and-Home With Hartford On Tap
- Bears Can't Overcome Penguins in 6-4 Loss
- Game Preview: Hershey at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, 3:05 p.m.
- Walker Leads Bears to 4-2 Win on St. Patrick's Day
- Game Preview: Thunderbirds at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bears Earn 3-2 Comeback Win Over Sound Tigers
- Game Preview: Sound Tigers at Bears, 7 p.m.