BEARS LOOK FOR LEAGUE LEADING 7TH WIN SUNDAY
10/26/2008 - The BEARS and Rochester Americans meet Sunday at GIANT Center as teams going in vastly different directions. Rochester is dead last in the AHL at 1-6-0-0, while the BEARS are looking for its 7th win in eight games this season. Keith Aucoin scored a power play goal just 2:16 into the game, and HERSHEY never trailed in a 3-2 regulation win Saturday over the Binghamton Senators. Alexandre Giroux scored his league leading seventh goal of the season at 5:57 of the third period, which proved to be the game-winner. Oskar Osala also scored for the BEARS Saturday, notching his third goal of the season. Goaltender Daren Machesney won his fourth game of the season against the Senators, making a season-high 29 saves. Binghamton has not won a game in HERSHEY since the 2004-05 season, and now has lost 13 straight games at GIANT Center. The BEARS are 19-4-0-2 against the Senators since the beginning of 2005-06. It was a big night Saturday for Tyler Sloan with the Washington Capitals. He scored his first NHL goal Saturday in Dallas against the Stars in a 6-5 overtime win at American Airlines Center. Sloan made his NHL debut Tuesday in his hometown of Calgary. Points have come from all over HERSHEY'S roster through the first half dozen games of the 2008-09 season, but one player stands above the rest. Center Keith Aucoin carries an active seven-game point streak into tonight's game against Rochester. Aucoin is the only HERSHEY player to notch at least one point in all seven games this season. Rookie Mathieu Perreault had a five-game point streak snapped last Sunday against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. Tickets remain for Sunday's game at the GIANT Center box office.
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Senators Spoil Hershey's Home Opener with 5-2 Win
- Home Opener Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Recalled by Capitals
- Bears Weekly Release #1: 2017-18 Season Is Here
- Bears Fall to Phantoms in Season Opener, 7-2
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.