BOURQUE RECALLED TO WASHINGTON
10/17/2008 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – October 17, 2008 Capitals Recall Chris Bourque from Hershey ARLINGTON, Va., – The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Chris Bourque from the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL), vice president and general manager George McPhee announced today. Bourque, 22, has played in three games for Hershey this year and has two goals and three assists. Bourque's five points rank third on the Bears and tied for third in the AHL. Last season Bourque accumulated 28 goals and 35 assists (63 points) in 73 games with Hershey. He is in his fourth year with Hershey and was a member of the 2005-06 team that won the Calder Cup under current Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau. The 5'10", 177-pound Boston, Mass., native, made his NHL debut last year and played in four games with Washington.
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Senators Spoil Hershey's Home Opener with 5-2 Win
- Home Opener Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Recalled by Capitals
- Bears Weekly Release #1: 2017-18 Season Is Here
- Bears Fall to Phantoms in Season Opener, 7-2
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.