BEARS AND ADMIRALS SQUARE OFF FRIDAY
10/10/2008 - The BEARS look for two wins in as many games on its season opening, four-game road trip Friday night. HERSHEY and the Norfolk Admirals face-off at 7:15 p.m. at Norfolk Scope in the season opener for the Admirals. HERSHEY'S power play scored five times Wednesday night en route to a 8-4 win over the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. Graham Mink and Keith Aucoin had five points each, and Mink was named the game's number one star for scoring three goals. Daren Machesney, who is expected to draw his second consecutive start Friday, earned the win Wednesday night at Wachovia Arena. While Machesney gets the nod Friday, rookie goaltender Simeon Varlamov is expected to make his AHL debut Saturday night in game two of the series. Friday's game can be heard via the BEARS Radio Network (100.1 FM, 1490 AM, Sportsjuice.com) beginning with the pregame show at 6:55 p.m. John Walton has the call of the action from Norfolk. Please note that Saturday's game will be carried ONLY on 1490-AM and Sportsjuice.com. HERSHEY'S regular season opener is set for Saturday, October 18 when the Syracuse Crunch come to town. Tickets for the game are available at the GIANT Center box office, or by calling (717) 534-3911.
- Monardo, Milner Lead Rays to Kelly Cup Finals
- Familiar Faces Lead Stingrays Into Game 7 Tonight
- 2016-17 Season Wrap-up Release
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4