MCNEILL, LACROIX SIGN TO RETURN TO HERSHEY
07/02/2008 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 2, 2008 CONTACT: John Walton – HERSHEY BEARS – (717) 682-6470 DEFENSEMAN GRANT MCNEILL AND LEFT WING MAXIME LACROIX BACK FOR 2008-09 HERSHEY ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF RUGGED BLUELINER AND ROOKIE FORWARD, SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NOW FOR UPCOMING SEASON HERSHEY – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that defenseman Grant McNeill and left wing Maxime Lacroix have been signed to player contracts for the upcoming 2008-09 season. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. McNeill, 25, played in 12 games for HERSHEY in 2007-08, recording one goal and 65 penalty minutes. The native of Vermilion, Alberta also skated in 57 games for South Carolina (ECHL) last season, scoring four goals and piling up 213 minutes of penalties. Lacroix, 21, made his HERSHEY debut during the 2008 Calder Cup Playoffs after skating last year for the Quebec Remparts (QMJHL). He played in two games for the BEARS against the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins in the 2008 East Division Semi-Finals, scoring his first professional goal. Lacroix also scored 30 goals last season for Quebec in 67 regular season games. Season ticket plans for the upcoming 2008-08 season are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR, with plans starting at just $145. The American Hockey League is expected to release the 2008-09 schedule of games later this summer, with HERSHEY slated to play 20 different opponents.
- NewGame Preview: Bears at Admirals, 8 p.m.
- Lindros, Flyers Alumni to Battle Bears Alumni at Outdoor Classic
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Senators Spoil Hershey's Home Opener with 5-2 Win
- Home Opener Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Recalled by Capitals
- Bears Weekly Release #1: 2017-18 Season Is Here